Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2012

SEVENTY / THIRTY

Hello my fellow readers, my how long it's been. How the heck is everyone (feel free to comment and truly answer this question). I've missed the updating but I must be honest I needed the time away to "recharge". With that being said I am giving you all an UPDATE!



I chopped off all of my hair....Well the majority of it. The above photo is me feeling good and free and the below picture is of me (the old length) and my wonderful sister-in-law sporting our "borrowed" tiaras. 






My "pout" is a hot mess. SMH.

Back to my post title...I went to a wonderful entrepreneurial workshop in PA and one of the guest speakers was a doctor and she gave me a punch to the gut! Seventy / Thirty...Seventy / Thirty....ONLY THIRTY PERCENT OF WHAT HAPPENS TO YOU PHYSICALLY IS GENETIC OR PRE-DISPOSED TO, THE OTHER SEVENTY IS WHAT WE DO TO OURSELVES!! 

I'll wait and let that marinate! It hit me like a ton of bricks because in my mind of excuses, I can't loose weight because my family this or my family that. NOPE Mrs. Thang you aren't loosing weight because of what YOU do!

So my lovely readers, Mrs. Everythingandnothing2it is GETTING IT TOGETHER!!

Missed you all like Sunday Morning, see you soon and make sure you find a reason to say AWESOMESAUCE!

4 comments:

  1. Hi, BLMGirl! This is right on time! I am in the process of getting myself together. My husband and I are on a journey of living a healthier lifestyle. We realize it is a choice and are excited about holding one another accountable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to have that, good luck and keep me posted.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you, I am so in love. Isn't BLM great.

      Delete