Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

WEEKEND WRAP UP


 Happy Monday ladies and gents below is THE WEEKEND WRAP UP...


My little lady starting swim and it. was. a. disaster. she hollered for the first 5 minutes in the water, I get out and try to get her back in, oh no ladies and gents Miss.Mikayla wasn't having it but boy did she look adorable in her swimsuit!



 After swim we had some pumpkin action and it was a ball, she truly enjoyed the farm, I would have never thought so I'm a bona-fide city gal!


the big kid helping out his sister.


 she fell in love with the oddly shaped and bumped pumpkin that's as tall as her. when we put it in the cart she kept watching it like "you better not leave it!"

Then I decided I really wanted to go dancing so that's what I did....almost..kinda...sort-of..okay I went to the CLUB! lol


So mad my shoes aren't in here because they are my new favorite! Below are the new beauties.
Skirt: H&M Shirt: Forever 21 Shoes: DSW


Me leaving the club early, these old bones couldn't hang

Lastly, Sunday was church, youngest boy child football game, Sunday dinner, guests from church and a DYI fall centerpiece..Phew are you tired?


The beginning of hopefully a wonderful centerpiece, then again I may put the apples back in my fridge.

WHAT'S YOUR WEEKEND WRAP-UP. PLEASE DO TELL!

1 comment:

  1. Great post, busy life of a mommy, your daughter is a cutie & hot shoes btw!

    Xx
    Roxy

    ReplyDelete