Pages

Friday, August 3, 2012

Snoop "Lion" Dogg Concert Review

I was very reluctant to attend a Rap concert with my husband, because I am a die-hard neo-soul fanatic and quite frankly unless it was in heavy rotation on the radio I have no clue about Rab music. But I wanted a night out with the Mister so I entertained his idea, this is Mrs.everythingandnothing2it's take on the Mr.D-O-Double G....


YelaWolf was the opening act....




This was the crowd with a few die hard fans in front.


The doors opened at 6pm, we are almost always fashionably late so true to form we arrived at CMAC around 7:45pm, the opening act didn't come on until around 8:10pm.I believe as a promoter your emphasis should be on customer satisfaction had it not been for the "Box" we were lucky to be in and the constant barrage of GREAT individual attention I would have been completed annoyed and "Reasty to go"(I know reasty is spelled wrong auto check). 


Around 9:15pm still no sign of snoop the crowd began to really fill in the space....and then I. Couldn't. Breathe. I am not sure how many Rap concerts are like this but we were outdoors and yet there still was NO fresh air, then I look on stage and his band-mates, his hype crew, EVERYONE Lighting and passing. That place wrecked of Ganja. Needless to say when Snoop came on at 9:30pm the crowd was amped and so was I(I think I caught a contact).


I am going to leave you with a snippet of his last song and a my final review. Snoop is AWESOME, he reminds me of one of my uncles who without effort is just cool and full of don't worry be happy(Hey Uncle Eric). He delivered with every song and you got a feeling that he truly loves his fans. I do have to say during a couple songs "Uncle Junebug" comes out and dances and I believe his Unc left with a couple "groupies," lol. Despite changing my clothes in the garage and washing my hair immediately AND not getting home until almost 1am I'd DO IT ALL AGAIN!!! Awesome company, good food, great company and seeing the Mister enjoy himself is all that I can ask for!!


It may be loud so be cautious, if you're at work!


happy Friday!!! LIVING YOUNG AND WILD AND FREE!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment