Pages

Friday, August 3, 2012

Outfit

The Long awaited outfit post,this was for the Snoop "Lion" Dogg concert. Check out my review......



The shirt is from Forever 21 and the shorts are a homemade concoction that I got a little scissor happy with and the patchwork...needs a little work, lol.


The shorts came from this inspiration...






The problem with this is that A)I am too grown for inappropriate lengths and to cut my jeans to expose my pockets, let's just say inappropriate is being nice.B)My thighs aren't quite ready for all that exposure so I was going for a medium look.I cut the outside of the pocket and "exposed" the pocket.I think next time I will just sew it so it looks like a patch and not....


The shoes are a play off the Louboutin "illusion" shoe except it's a LuLu shoe and it cost $18.95 (with coupon, plus shipping). I have to say it was comfortable to walk in but it was plastic and let's just say my feet had their own sauna.Luckily for the me we were in a VIP area of the concert and I could discreetly take them off, proceed to pat them down and then place back on feet.Once I got back home I noticed that there were holes in the side so maybe I was just partying too hard.... 


HAPPY FRIDAY LOVE BUGS, REMEMBER TO FIND A REASON TO SAY "AWESOMESAUCE"!!! Trust it makes everything feel better.



No comments:

Post a Comment