Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Life Happens......Moving On!!!

Lately I've been feeling a little..well a lot ho-hum and I just wanted to say hello to all of the people who "blog-watch," subscribe or pass through and were wondering what was going on with me.


There are times when life can be great yet you still have moments where all you want to do is be still and do nothing, well that was me for the last week. I also was feeling like I needed to reach out to some people who were on my mind and I was a little disappointed in the results leading me to go back on my word(letting go and giving it to GOD) but all is well now and surprisingly my blog brought one of them to me, which was really funny she said "I had to Google you because you didn't leave a number" lol......I'm on Google(I'm about to Google me RIGHT NOW!). I am not sure if we'll ever be how we were but I am..dare I say it...EXCITED to see what will happen. 


Here is where I insert my words of wisdom, Instead I will do it in pictures...


This is the tattoo that I have on my foot.


God forgiven me, people have forgiven me and I believe everyone deserves to be forgiven.


I am picking myself up by the bootstraps and I am brushing myself off and I am moving on but I wanted to send you all a quick hello and let you know I have some posts coming up. So don't give up on me, stick around for some funny and interesting things, from my perspective of course.


The photo below would not rotate and then I thought well this is perfect because I have been feeling a little sideways so deuces!!





No comments:

Post a Comment