Pages

Monday, July 23, 2012

This may be funny to only me but........


Remember this clutch under my arm........

So this weekend the Hubster took me out to easily one of my favorite spots of all time. so as you see above I am dressed in something very nice. I have made a personal life statement to NEVER suck in my stomach again...BUT I never said I wouldn't wear spanx! So that is what this dressed needed.


This is the restaurant.



About half way through the above meal can anyone guess what was going on???? The spanx was failing BIG TIME, so unknown to the hubby I decide to excuse myself and try and be extra sexy and do....(you all can figure it out i'm sure)

Well when I returned to the table I noticed that the clutch (from above) wouldn't close all the way so I placed it on the chair and pulled my chair in I very nicely leaned over and told the hubby what I had done to which he says "WHAT!!" (that was completely hilarious to me because in the movies it's usually a different reaction)

Anywho the night goes on we get ready to head back and for some reason I notice that my clutch is now able to CLOSE!!! WTFF(what the flying f***)! At one point during our evening there was a much older gentlemen who I thought lost his dentures or something because he stooped down, picked something up and kept it moving. NOW I KNOW WHAT HE PICKED UP!! 

I decided to share because at the time I didn't tell Hubster, I actually didn't tell him until today and he laughed so hard, I thought it would only be funny to me.. SMH and a lot creeped out! It was a nice pair too.

1 comment:

  1. Lmao only you would do something like that and tell about it. That would've been my lil secret lol

    ReplyDelete