Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2012


This is my life...my beautiful bowling bag purse that fits EVERYTHING!!! it's snazzy it's fashionable and it is huge. Because I have quite mastered how to have photos taken of me everyday(the other half leaves way before me and it's summer my children refuse to wake up before noon) so,  I figured I would start with my bags I love them and if you feel like your outfit is lacking some luster grab a colorful bag and go and this bag is a proven bulge disguise-er!! Wanna see a few tidbits check out below!

I love me some twizzlers, my handy notebook, somewhere in there is a whole bag of cherries, my Mickey D's coupons( I love me some coupons, lol) The Kris Jenner book that I haven't been able to finish and what's that phone your wondering!???! It is my hands free device that I plug into my iphone, LOVES IT!! There is still tons of stuff in this bag I am at work and I didn't want all my B-I all up on my desk, lol.


Okay lovelies or man-lies I am hoping to start showing my outfit choices as the me embracing thirty commences. 

No comments:

Post a Comment