Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

It's official. I'm blogging

I still haven't quite figured out the pictures thing so for now I give my accessories for today. Layering pieces are my new thing and I have so many new "finds" from my many jewelry cases. This watch actually has a nice shine to it, the necklaces are from IDK.


Remember when I said I went shopping and it changed my life, well here are a pair of jeans I got from NY&Co. You can see a bit of post baby tummy but if I lift my shirt no muffin top. I had to realize the low waist pant or the size or two too small was a no go anymore and ta-da you have a nice fitting jean.


My trusty bag and Tahari heel, I am so over platform and these are super comfy.


Pardon the toe trying to escape.


I hate wearing mascara and eye shadow because I hate washing it off it seems to NEVER leave so I am trying lash strips and I think I did a pretty awesome job. the eye shadow is some random find in my make-up bag.

4 comments:

  1. I hope this ain't one of those feminist web sites cause it's way to many of them lol. But I'm loving the look of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No it isn't. It's just my point of view on everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The more the merrier; they're aren't enough feminist web sites, but so far your blog seems great. I love seeing/ reading other women's point of view. Maybe we could follow one another? Let me know what you think.

    Belladonna2.blogspot.com

    Pljewels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am all for it, thanks for the comment and the 'follow' I'll be reading and watching. Good day!

      Delete