Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2012

My obsession..headbands

Hello world, I have three of the most wonderful children and I really do mean they are wonderful even when it's 11pm and my 11 month old feels the need to grab her suitcase and carry it EVERYWHERE she goes I still bask in her glory. With that being said there will be periodic posts about said wonderful children and today will feature my little princess Mikayla!!


That's her trying to play with her shadow! I bleached the vest(which at one point was a jacket) and her skirt is from Children's place. But what I would like to have you focus on is her headband(not a good angle I know)...... I MADE IT! So today's post is all about her new headbands which I am inspired to do today!




This is my traveling kit..............................




and this is the beginning of something fantabulous! and yes I am at work <hehehehe>

No comments:

Post a Comment