Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Outfit

I am new to the "fashion" side of blogging so bare with me and if there are any suggestions feel free.


My youngest boy will be with us for some time (he's the Mister son but there are no "steps" in our family) and he is a morning owl so before we ran off to camp I grabbed him to take my outfit photos, here goes.....


First off my son is hilarious, I was trying to give my Tyra pout and he puts the phone down and says smile. Here is my gripe "button ups" annoy me if you tuck, then it looks sloppy, if you half tuck your belly looks...less than flattering, pull it all the way out and I'm at a loss but I swear right now after reviewing this the shirt has changed!!


These shoes are my absolute favorite. I've had them forever and I think I always will. Maybe I'll save them for Mikayla!!


Being silly, but the photographer was NOT impressed. lol 


Very simple accessories, I am having a complete brain fart but there is a woman who said "before you leave your house take off one accessory." So instead I just went with minimal. This necklace means a lot to me it's a two in one, the heart is from my mother from a birthday three years ago and the half heart says 'big sis' the other half "lil sis" was given to my youngest sister (who I am sure has lost it by now) but I take being a big sister very seriously so I've always hung onto it.


I also have this close up because I sometimes like to play Russian-roulette, I close my eyes and pull out whatever color from my make-up bag and this right here happens to be my all time favorite color Mac's Luster glass Venetian.So pretty!!


I hope your day is great and something happens that makes you say "AwesomeSauce"!

No comments:

Post a Comment