Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Newport News, VA

Hello blosphere, did you miss me?!? I missed you! I have to get a hang of the weekend posting so please just bare with me.


This was my traveling outfit, comfy with a twist


This weekend was the Nationals for AAU in Newport News, VA so we traveled 9 hours away to support my oldest my cuddle bug TJ!


That's him putting in that work!!!


After tons of games he is in 2 AAU squads, his age 12U and he plays up 13U, his 13U team made it to the SHIP!! Championship that is and they played hard but they didn't pull out a Win but I am so proud of him and the team out of 67 teams they got silver, not too shabby!!










My little photographer was to busy being too cool for school that we took no photos of my outfits so one day this week maybe i'll play dress up!




Miss.Mikayla was representing, the back of her shirt said "Primetime ballers" Get it boo!!(Sorry for the pic, kinda spooky huh)




How was your weekend???

No comments:

Post a Comment