Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Outift..Turban Tuesday on Wednesday

My blog is so colorful..sorry sidetracked but I just love the skittles vibe i'm giving off lately!!


Soooooooooo. I am testing the waters of style and dress at the office to see just exactly what I can get away with and thus I present to you Turban Tuesday on Wednesday!!


In all actuality I took out my twists and my hair appointment isn't until tonight and I am too grown to call in because of a bad hair day so check it out and let me know how I did. 


I think the silky-ness of the scarf made me lack fullness in the top, oh well my lip gloss is popping. That is all that matters!!


The pleating in the front really came out good but my little guy lacks a steady hand.


But a photo of my feet come out clear. SMH!!


I have to work on my photo quality my previous work experience at a photo studio would be insulted as of late, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment