Pages

Monday, July 9, 2012

Changing my point of view

Previously I went on a rant about my weight and lack thereof of fun...I was wrong...wow how my hubby would love to see this. I have to say it feels good to have a different view point and I believe everything happens for a reason.. OK I'm rambling...long story short I went shopping ( I know shaking your head) but seriously I went shopping for my correct size and by George if it doesn't make a huge difference. SO today my advice is purge all of those 5/6 sizes too small, do it NOW, come back and read the rest of the post later and go purge your closets now, lol.


Now that you are back I can tell you I've stepped out of my comfort zones and I am ready for what this world has to offer!! My new favorite quote is "When you're happy the world looks completely different!" Not sure who it is by and I am paraphrasing. See you again soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment