Pages

Monday, January 28, 2013

Guess who's BACK!!

Hello World Wide Peeps! I have been away for quite some time so I will save you the why, what for and just jump right in like I've been here all along! Here is my everythingandnothing2it updates....

The holidays were phenomenal! My New Year's came and went (I do not make resolutions).

I do have some news to share that is still kind of OLD news but whatevs, I have gots to loose weight(don't you dare move your cursor to the browser to change this page!) but I am approaching it a little different this go round. 

Have you ever watched a television commercial a zillion times and NEVER pay attention well that was me and the Special K commercial. you know the one where everyone steps on a scale and they're afraid of the number popping up but instead you get..


Well suffice it to say MINE does not say Joy, or Confidence or Courage mine says..


If you can not see it says 207.2, I was 215 with my little lady who is now 18 months so the excuse of "I just had a baby" is feeling a little weird.

So my first update will be Wednesday, February 6th! Wish me luck! 

Comment below and let me know how much you've missed me, a girl could use a little love!! XOXOXOXO 

2 comments:

  1. Give yourself some credit....glad yr back cause this is how I found you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on taking your health and fitness in your own hands. Stay focused and you'll surely reach your goal.

    ReplyDelete