Pages

Friday, July 20, 2012

HAPPY FRIDAY LOVES

Hello world, it is Friday and it is officially my birthday weekend!! Woot! Woot!! So here is the scoop my birthday is July 19th and yesterday I was feeling something awful! More like

my brain was feeling like this!!

All day I just want to do this!!

But my day picked up around 2ish when I received this!!

Ladies and maybe some gents you know how special you feel when you receive something at work. The fruit was delicious even though I couldn't eat it at the time(I was having some serious nausea). And in the card was a gift card to DSW shoes so I left work early and went and purchased these!!

Love, love, love them!!

So in all my day started suspect but it ended wonderfully, my family came through for some of my hubby's famous spaghetti and I felt truly loved, lucky and blessed! keep scrolling for some family shots!!

 why must Quis look so confused, lol
 Is his eyes closed, smh, lol
 This is my sister and my "twin" that was born three years after me.

My love know how I am truly a kid at heart and true to form we not only had cake but we also had ice cream. Naopoleon to be exact and he got me my ice cream cones (because for some reason naopoleon just doesn't seem right without a cone).

Let me just say this cake was wonderful, it is my favorite from our grocery store Wegmans(if you don't have a Wegmans you are NOT living, lol). It is yellow with strawberries and a strawberry filling in the middle. YUM! YUM! YUMMY!!

I hope your day is great and I am sure my weekend is going to be a blast!!

No comments:

Post a Comment