Pages

Monday, July 23, 2012

Birthday Weekend..woot! woot!

Disclaimer: photo heavy post ahead, you've been warned!




Happy Monday lovelies, I am giving you ladies and gents a glimpse into my birthday weekend!!


I am truly in love with an area called Conesus Lake (It is about 35minutes from our home), we ventured into the area for Father's day to have dinner at a very lovely place called Conesus Inn and I've never looked back so to speak.


 (the view from the beach)


For those who do not truly know me here is an insight on the inner workings of Mrs. Wright, I am a mom, wife, sister, friend, co-worker, confidant, entrepreneur, cousin etc. etc. but most importantly I am SHENISE first and I sometimes need my space. So when Mr. Hubster asked what I would like for my birthday I said, time to myself, no kids, no phone, just me to do as I please. well as you all saw on my birthday I was surrounded by love(no complaints here) so it NEVER crossed my mind that he listened Well....................He did and he got me a room on CONESUS LAKE at a bed & breakfast and let me tell you it was Awesomesauce! 




(These shoes are smoking so I guess we'll get a fine, lol)








(I am always happy to see a white bathroom because if it isn't a clean establishment it will show on anything white!)


I sat by the water and ate. I got to read a book, take a real nap, for those of you who aren't parents a real nap is when you can fully let your subconscious go and sleep, when you are a parent and the kids are around TRUST you may think we're fully asleep but we never are!! It was such a fulfilling experience and just what the doctor ordered. 




(shoe shopping, reading and alone time. that's what i'm talking about)






But the cherry on top was that he came back some hours later and took me to dinner at Conesus Inn. Talk about some good food and good company. 


(this meal was absolutely fantastic, we couldn't finish it all but the leftovers was just as good!)

We ended the night with some drinks and dancing at a local nightspot Beachcombers which was behind the bed & breakfast.



1 comment:

  1. Your hubby is the best! That was so sweet what he did for you! Happy belated birthday lol

    ReplyDelete